The Purdue Global Writing Center’s Effective Writing Podcast Series has been used by faculty and students alike in English composition and Writing Across the Curriculum. The podcasts help writers understand college writing and provide guidance on using academic style. Those podcasts that address research and documentation are based on APA Style 7th Edition. Feel free to use the comment section below the transcript of each to comment and ask questions. Happy writing!
USING SOURCES & APA STYLE
- Academic Sources
- APA Style 7th Edition Key Changes
- Basic In-Text Citations
- DOIs and URLs on the Reference List
- Evaluating Sources
- Formatting Titles on the Reference List
- Internet Only Sources
- Narrowing Your Focus for Research
- Reference List Checklist
- Understanding Documentation
- Using Signal Phrases and Interacting With Texts
- What is Plagiarism?
- Working With Sources: The 80/20 Principle