APA Style (7th Edition) Formatting in PowerPoint
In this video, Purdue Global Learning and Development Specialist, Chrissine Cairns, demonstrates how to format a PowerPoint applying APA Style (7th Edition) to a title slide; body slides using bullet points, figures, tables, and copyright statements; and a reference list with hanging indentations.
Presentation Times for Video Sections
- Title Slide 00:00:00 – 00:03:45
- Body Slide 00:03:46 – 00:13:36
- Bulleted Points 00:04:16 – 00:07:13
- Figures and Tables and Copyrights 00:07:14 – 00:13:36
- Reference List 00:13:32 – 00:15:37
APA Style (6th Edition) Formatting in PowerPoint
This Academic Success video shows how to format title, discussion, and reference slides following APA Style (6th Edition) and PowerPoint best practices.